Welcome to "The Mc Nation" Your complete Minecraft resource guide!
The Mc Nation is an online Community of Minecraft players dedicated to the exchange of ideas and information relating to all aspects of Minecraft.
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Have you had a chance to play the "Better Together Update?" If so what do you think?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Soulwatcher

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 3, 2017
Michigan
www.themcnation.com
The "Better Together Update" has been out for awhile now and I am in love with it. Its plays smoother looks better and has better controls than Java. Have you had a chance to play the "Better Together Update?" If so what do you think?

Tania997

Master Miner
Jul 27, 2017
I played the better together update and it's so much better than Java. I don't want to exaggerate, but it almost feels like I'm playing a new game. The smoothness, all of the new things.. It's just awesome.

Soulwatcher

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 3, 2017
Michigan
www.themcnation.com
I played the better together update and it's so much better than Java. I don't want to exaggerate, but it almost feels like I'm playing a new game. The smoothness, all of the new things.. It's just awesome.
I agree it does almost feel like a new game. Mojang has done a wonderful job with the Bedrock engine and I do believe that it's going to be the future of Minecraft. I do not see Mojang supporting the Java edition much longer, I will be surprised if they support it more than 2 more years.