1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much do you support this challenge?

Discussion in 'Minecraft Creations' started by natasha, Oct 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. natasha

natasha New Miner

Hello Everyone,
    I'll miss the nice instructions and get directly into my problem. So, let's start!

This challenge starts with loading up a standard world- no mods and resource packs are required. Also, ensure that this is an arbitrary seed- USUALLY DO NOT SELECT A SEED YOU KNOW IS EXTREMELY IMPRESSIVE !. Half of the challenge is approximately being unsure of what you are getting into.

The bottom line is, the task is that you load a random world, find a list on the internet or anywhere you will get it, and decrease the list, building each thing and looking for a good environment for this. When you end the task, your world will almost end up like an enjoyment recreation area.

Beginning of the List:
    A snowman hotel -interpret this anyway you like-
    A factory doubled as a treehouse
    A ship-wrecked schooner
    A vortex sucking in the world around it
    A swamp lab
    Anything that gets to the build elevation limit. ANYTHING.
    A peaceful looking cottage -but it isn't so serene if you shop around...
    A reincarnation of your property
    A naval base
    A torture chamber
    A network of spider nest caves And etc...

2. Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher Administrator Staff Member

Hello natasha, that's quit a challenge that you have there. I wish I could accept your challenge but I just don't have the time anymore. These days I am lucky to play Minecraft 2 or 3 days a week. Because real life is keeping me busy and life is a little overwhelming for me right now. I do however hope to have more free time in the future and maybe then I will be able to accept your challenge. ;)