1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Howdy!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by jkeypad, Sep 17, 2017.

1. jkeypad

jkeypad New Miner

Hi! I'm Jane!
    I'm a Medical Technologist and a gardener. Growing food for my family is my passion, there is nothing fulfilling and rewarding when you see your plant producing fruit and vegetable and I'm still learning every day on how to grow food, I think that makes me interested. I'm eager to learn more and more onto it.
    Anyway, It's really nice to be here to express thoughts and read all your ideas. looking forward to meeting everyone here.

2. Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher Administrator Staff Member

Hi Jane and welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have a very fulfilling career and homelife. And i hope you feel at home here. And please let me know if you have any questions and if there is anything that I can do for you.

jkeypad likes this.
  3. jkeypad

jkeypad New Miner

Thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure to be here. id say communicating here is easy and people here are friendly. Very cozy indeed.

Soulwatcher likes this.
  4. wallet

wallet Master Miner

Hi, Jane, nice to meet you. Welcome to our community and I hope you will enjoy your time here and stay among us. If you need any help, please contact me anytime. This forum is a great place where you can have fun posting threads and make a lot of friends!
    Have a good day!

Soulwatcher likes this.
  5. jkeypad

jkeypad New Miner

Thank you wallet, it's nice to meet you also. It's a warm welcome here, very approachable. This a good way to start here I'd say. I can't wait to meet you all here and read all your ideas and have some fun then.
    Have a good day also!

6. Mariana

Mariana Master Miner

Hey there and welcome to our Mc Nation community :) you are right. We have extremely friendly and helpful members here. I honestly feel like we're a small family that keeps on growing.

Can I ask how long you have been playing Minecraft for? Also, if you ever need any help, don't hesitate to ask. It's a pleasure to meet you!

Soulwatcher likes this.
  7. ColdFlameChris

ColdFlameChris New Miner

Hello, Jane! So glad to meet you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for sharing your hobbies and your passion. :)