Welcome to "The Mc Nation" Your complete Minecraft resource guide!
The Mc Nation is an online Community of Minecraft players dedicated to the exchange of ideas and information relating to all aspects of Minecraft.
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Howdy!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

jkeypad

New Miner
Sep 17, 2017
Hi! I'm Jane!
I'm a Medical Technologist and a gardener. Growing food for my family is my passion, there is nothing fulfilling and rewarding when you see your plant producing fruit and vegetable and I'm still learning every day on how to grow food, I think that makes me interested. I'm eager to learn more and more onto it.
Anyway, It's really nice to be here to express thoughts and read all your ideas. looking forward to meeting everyone here.

Soulwatcher

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 3, 2017
Michigan
www.themcnation.com
Hi Jane and welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have a very fulfilling career and home life. And I hope you feel at home here. And please let me know if you have any questions and if there is anything that I can do for you.

jkeypad

New Miner
Sep 17, 2017
Hi Jane and welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have a very fulfilling career and homelife. And i hope you feel at home here. And please let me know if you have any questions and if there is anything that I can do for you.
Thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure to be here. id say communicating here is easy and people here are friendly. Very cozy indeed.

wallet

Master Miner
Jul 11, 2017
Hi, Jane, nice to meet you. Welcome to our community and I hope you will enjoy your time here and stay among us. If you need any help, please contact me anytime. This forum is a great place where you can have fun posting threads and make a lot of friends!
Have a good day!

jkeypad

New Miner
Sep 17, 2017
Hi, Jane, nice to meet you. Welcome to our community and I hope you will enjoy your time here and stay among us. If you need any help, please contact me anytime. This forum is a great place where you can have fun posting threads and make a lot of friends!
Have a good day!
Thank you wallet, it's nice to meet you also. It's a warm welcome here, very approachable. This a good way to start here I'd say. I can't wait to meet you all here and read all your ideas and have some fun then.
Have a good day also!

Mariana

Master Miner
Jul 13, 2017
Hey there and welcome to our Mc Nation community :) you are right. We have extremely friendly and helpful members here. I honestly feel like we're a small family that keeps on growing.

Can I ask how long you have been playing Minecraft for? Also, if you ever need any help, don't hesitate to ask. It's a pleasure to meet you!

Oct 11, 2017
Hello, Jane! So glad to meet you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for sharing your hobbies and your passion. :)