Welcome to "The Mc Nation" Your complete Minecraft resource guide!
The Mc Nation is an online Community of Minecraft players dedicated to the exchange of ideas and information relating to all aspects of Minecraft.
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I Am In The Process Of Moving But Here Is My Latest Project And Boy Is It Huge!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:1)

Soulwatcher

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 3, 2017
Michigan
www.themcnation.com
Please forgive me for my absence but my wife and I are in the process of moving. We spent almost a week checking on different apartments trying to find the best place to live. And we ended up finding a gem of an apartment it's totally remodeled and it right in our budget and in a good neighborhood. And we move in at the 1st of the year.

Well enough of the boring stuff, I want to show you what I have been working on. Its a 7 story hotel and it's going to take weeks to months for me to finish it depending on how much time that I have to work on it. And it's located out in the country next to the school and farm. So far I have built the outer skeleton and I have built a swimming pool. I have no eta when I will have it finished because I have a lot of business to take care of from now until we move. But I want to finish it asap.

Last edited:

Mariana

Master Miner
Jul 13, 2017
Oh, my! That thing is absolutely huge. I love the whole idea though and how you always try to make your projects bigger and more challenging. That's the best way to improve as a builder. Sure, this hotel will probably take quite a while to fully finish and decorate on the inside but it will be worth it, trust me. It will be a great gathering place for all of the players that play on your realm. Just remember not to rush it and get burned out. You can take it slowly and enjoy the building process :) looks great so far!

overcast

Master Miner
Jul 27, 2017
That looks big. And the initial design looks good. It'd be interesting to see it turns out like say some big hotel or business building. Where you can see through the building. And even better you can use it for some trade or stuff like that. I like those things in Minecraft. Looking forward to the final change of the building. I can surely find this fascinating as well.

Tania997

Master Miner
Jul 27, 2017
That looks big. And the initial design looks good. It'd be interesting to see it turns out like say some big hotel or business building. Where you can see through the building. And even better you can use it for some trade or stuff like that. I like those things in Minecraft. Looking forward to the final change of the building. I can surely find this fascinating as well.
You guys always have great ideas, a business building where you can see through is something that would look really unique. Anyway, that is pretty big, building something like that would probably take me a lot of time because I'm always obsessed with details.

Nov 19, 2017
That looks enormous and huge. You always on point ant always come at right time you are needed. The moment I saw the building, I fell on love with it. It's big indeed! This may take some to complete. I love the way you took the bull by the horn and against all odds, gives your people the best they deserve. The hotel will be a beauty to behold and it will have enough space to accommodate many people at a time
Considering the huge size. I really think it will be advisable to try something different from what other people have been doing. This is a good job!

Soulwatcher

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 3, 2017
Michigan
www.themcnation.com
That looks enormous and huge. You always on point ant always come at right time you are needed. The moment I saw the building, I fell on love with it. It's big indeed! This may take some to complete. I love the way you took the bull by the horn and against all odds, gives your people the best they deserve. The hotel will be a beauty to behold and it will have enough space to accommodate many people at a time
Considering the huge size. I really think it will be advisable to try something different from what other people have been doing. This is a good job!
I have not been able to work on it all month because i didn't pay for the realm this month. Because i used the money for our private server that never happened.

I set it up and avertized it but no one joined for two weeks so i closed it down. I am going to reopen my private realm when i get paid on the third of the month.