1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time for playing games

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by amitkokiladitya, Oct 11, 2017.

1. amitkokiladitya

amitkokiladitya Active Miner

Do you feel irritated when you cannot fetch time for playing your favorite time? There are times when we get so caught up in our daily lives that it is hard to fetch time for leisure. For me, playing online games act as a mode of relaxation. They are an all time stress buster. Usually I feel irritated when I don't get an opportunity to play my favorite game even for a short while. Does this kind of thing happen with you as well?

2. overcast

overcast Master Miner

Definitely. That's why I have some dedicated time to play during the weekend. I don't have much time during the weekdays. Though I do play on mobile with pocket edition. If not MC then some other game. But the thing is that some games take a lot of time out of life. And for this reason I prefer to play during the weekend. And that's how my time management works out with it.

amitkokiladitya and Soulwatcher like this.
  3. wallet

wallet Master Miner

I also get irritated when I do not have time to play my favorite game, but what can I do? My job is in the first place now so my time is limited, and I cherish the little time I have to play.
    Playing games online cause the stress to go away and makes us relax and forget about our problems, but we must admit that playing to much time it will cause us to be more tired than before!

Soulwatcher likes this.
  4. amitkokiladitya

amitkokiladitya Active Miner

It is really good that you fetch time during the weekends. Life is meant to be lived and it is very important that we spare some time so as to do things that bring us pleasure. This so called ME time is really very important.

I also make it a point to play my favorite game before going off to sleep. The time for playing varies day by day but a minimum of 15 minutes is a must.

Soulwatcher likes this.