Welcome to "The Mc Nation" Your complete Minecraft resource guide!
The Mc Nation is an online Community of Minecraft players dedicated to the exchange of ideas and information relating to all aspects of Minecraft.
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

We just got a major update we got a new photo gallery thanks to my wife!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Soulwatcher

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 3, 2017
Michigan
www.themcnation.com
I have been complaining to my wife that I need money for a new photo gallery because our old photo gallery was very outdated. And she suggested that I list the stuff around here that is not being used on eBay.

Well, she listed an old modem that I had on eBay and it sold today and now we got a new photo gallery thanks to my wife. :heart::heart::heart: It is the biggest update this website has received since I bought and installed the forum. You can check out our new photo gallery here.

P.S. we don't have to worry about the new photo gallery being outdated because its made by Xenforo. The only way it will not be supported anymore is if they go out of business.

Heatman

New Miner
Oct 19, 2017
I have been complaining to my wife that I need money for a new photo gallery because our old photo gallery was very outdated. And she suggested that I list the stuff around here that is not being use on ebay.

Well she listed a old modem that I had on ebay and it sold today and now we got a new photo gallery thanks to my wife. :heart::heart::heart: It is the biggest update this website has received since I bought and installed the forum. You can check out our new photo gallery here.

P.S. we don't have to worry about the new photo gallery being outdated because its made by Xenforo. The only way it will not be supported anymore is if they go out of business.
Wow, those pictures looked pretty cool, I really couldn't resist liking each and every one of them as I believe that good stuffs deserve to be appreciated, and what best way to appreciating a picture that to hit the like button once it impresses you.

All the pictures are very lovely, I enjoyed going through all of them. Good job to your wife. :)

Mariana

Master Miner
Jul 13, 2017
Aww, your wife sounds really sweet. You definitely found a good woman because she cares about you and tries to help you with the things you're passionate about - that's true love!

Tell her that she did a really good job because I love this new gallery. It's so easy to glance through the pictures and see the creations. Really well organized!

Soulwatcher

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 3, 2017
Michigan
www.themcnation.com
Thank you Mariana, I will be sure to tell her. :) And your right the new photo gallery is a major improvement over the last two that we have had and I am very pleased with it. Overall I am very pleased with the progress of the website it has come such a long way from when I first started it. It was a WordPress blog with no forum and ugly themes and no graphics work.

The best part about the whole thing is I don't have much money so I built the whole thing on a budget and compared to my former websites where I would go all out and spend a $1,000+ (back in the day when I had money). This website has turned out just as nice, if not better than my old websites!

wallet

Master Miner
Jul 11, 2017
I am sure you are very proud, your wife is smart and 4 pages with pictures are the result of a big and delicious work.
Congratulation, all looks great!