Today we are going to be going over the list of controls for Android & IOS!
- The “On Screen D-Pad” will move you forward, backward and left and right.
- The “Square Button” on the right hand of the screen will make you jump. (double tap in Creative mode to fly)
- To move the camera swipe left or right on the screen.
- To place a block align the crosshair to the desired location and tap on the screen.
- To break a block align the crosshair and tap on the screen
- To drop an item tap or hold down on the item to get it into the hot bar. Once it’s in the hot bar hold down on the item you will throw the item.
- To use an item (potions & food) tap on the item on the screen. To use (weapons & tools) tap the item to get it in your hot bar and align the crosshair and tap or hold the screen.
- Tap the square inside the “On Screen D-Pad” to toggle sneak on or off.